Woodwing Assets, a Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution which centralises all your digital assets making it easier to access, create, manage, collaborate and share within your organisation.
Scale up production without burning out your resources.
- Finally you can find, organise, share, edit enrich and collaborate on all your assets in one place.
- Store, manage and retrieve an unlimited number of digital assets.
- With our best-in-class integration into Adobe CC you can design faster
- Forget manual task – with our automated workflows you can win back WEEKS each year
- Create and distribute assets from tools you already use – for fast, friction-free processes
- Discover and repurpose content from your archive to unlock additional value
- WoodWing Assets keeps track of all your file versions, while allowing you to collaborate more effectively.
Integration into Adobe
From the WoodWing Assets browser simply open an Adobe Photoshop or InDesign file and start designing. Place your images directly onto your layout with WoodWings Drag ‘n Drop feature. Spend more time being creative and less time on repetitive tasks.
Keep track of the complete history of your designs while going through various stages of your work. WoodWing Assets keep track of all the changes you make and every time you close an Adobe InDesign file or edit an image, a new version is created and saved automatically.
Collaborate on designs
Have your designs approved, commented on or rated by a colleague or customer with the one-click share feature. Collaborate faster all while keeping your design file, comments and approvals in one central location.
Create an upload link and let your external designers and photographers add their files. You will be able to see the updates directly in your collection.
Every business has different requirements. We aim to provide a solution that meets yours as closely as possible. Our team is on hand to provide a product recommendation, arrange a demo or answer any specific questions you may have. Contact us
“We love WoodWing Assets. Everyone who actively interacts with Assets loves it. Internally we can’t do without it anymore and when we allow external agencies to work in Assets for collaborations on projects, it takes them less than thirty minutes to learn how to freely operate the solution. The more the staff can do in Assets, the happier they are.”
– Steven van Heerden, Manager Design & Digital at Cipla SA –